Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally done with MBA!!

The feeling is the same as I had undergone three nd a half yrs back.. memory of the first few few years of first place (first place alma mater) of mine still draws me deep into nostalgia.. and again I can sense not so deep but the same feeling as of now when I am done with the second degree..

Looking back towards the back of my mind, there are thoughts that keep haunting .. Have I lived the happiest days of my life? or there are still more yet to come?.. We never know if the things that we dont care for today would be missed by us tomorrow.. Though the experiences I had were never the same as during my first place.. But I know this was going to be of some value.. And I can feel the change I have gotten through..

There were limited boundaries and now the horizon is just going to expand.. I would be looking forward to new limits that I know would set new targets for me to achieve..

The Journey has not yet started but I hope it would start soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment