Friday, August 14, 2020

Life's an illusion!!

 I have returned to my blog after soo many years!! Oh my god! Now as I read my previous posts I sense the amount of energy and thrill and excitement i was filled with when i had written those posts... and now today as i see myself after these many years I know where I am... where I stand... it shows me where I had taken wrong steps and where I could have achieved my dreams had I gone that path... Life's a mirage an illusion of dreams... sometimes you see things that are actually not there... sometimes you get along a path that is not meant for you... and then you are lost... still thirsty for your dreams and your happiness...!

Wish there was a storyteller who would have told me stories about my real future... wish I had an option to decide which future I wanted to b in... 

I look back today and keep looking back... there is no forward vision as the past was exciting and the post is futile... gloomy!!

Things were bright looking until last year... I was as I mentioned... yes in illusion... I had illusion of love.. illusion of a bright happy future... I was hopeful of better things... I wanted to not give up on my dreams... wanted to really work in that direction as I felt my life with my "perceived" precious one was going to b great!!  BUT!! Yeah! It's all a shattered glass... I was just looking on an image I had seen on a broken piece of glass... the real glass was actually broken!! I realize that today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment